Bandung Tour Package 3 Day 2 Night From Singapore and Malaysia
- We Pick Up At Bandung Airport
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the Maribaya Lodge
- Visit the Floating Market
- Dinner at Halal Restorant
- Check In Hotels Free Events
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visiting Bamboo Village
- Visit the Farm House
- Lunch in Halal Restaurant
- Visiting De Ranch
- Shop at Cihampelas
- Return to Hotel Free Events
- Free time until pickup
- Transfer Out Airport
Price for Bandung Tour Packages 3 Days 2 Nights - Bandung 3D2N Tour Package
- Minimum of 05 people ................IDR 1,700,000 / person
- Minimum of 10 people ................IDR 1,500,000 / person
- Minimum of 15 people ................IDR 1,400,000 / person
- Minimum of 20 people ................IDR 1,300,000 / person
- Transportation by Car / Van / Bus
- Three Star Twin Hotel Shared / Triple Shared If Odd
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Entrance Tickets for Attractions (Not Including Rides on Tourist Attractions)
- Mineral Water During the Tour
- Guide for 15 people to the top
- Flight Tickets To Bandung
- Tips for Driver and Guide As Your Kind
- Travel insurance
- Paid Hotel Facilities
- Everything not in "Included Prices"
Terms and Conditions for Ordering Bandung 3D2N Tour Packages:How to order :
- For reservations, please contact Andy: +62812 2244 328.
- When Ordering was Agreed: Number of Participants, Duration of Tour, and Price of Tour Packages.
- Orders are made at the latest 10 days before the implementation of the tour in Low Season and 30 Days before the Implementation at High Season.
Our Office and Representative Address
Jln. Mede No 5 Rt 01 Rw 08 Utan Kayu Utara, Kecamatan Matraman, East Jakarta, Jakarta 13120 Tel: 021 210 12324
Representative of Tanjung Pinang:
Jln. Ganet Km 11 Perumahan Bukit Raya Blok Merbabu No 11 Rt 06 Rw 11 Pinang Kencana, Tanjung Pinang Timur, Tanjung Pinang - Kepulauan Riau
Jln. Hang Kesturi CNN Complex Block D2 No. 17, Kabil Insdustrial Estate, Nongsa Batam.
Jln. Langsat Rt 02 Rw 01 Teluk Sebong, Bintan - Riau Islands
Reasons for Choosing Us for Bandung Tour Packages:1. We Are Legal Entities Limited Liability Company (PT)
Amanah Transporter Tour Planner 328 is a trademark of PT Nirwana Zhaktan Edventures Batam Tour And Travel. With This Legality We Guarantee All Secure Transactions.
2. Has a wide network
We have representative offices in several cities in Indonesia. So as to facilitate our clients to ensure the smooth running of their Holidays. We are also a Member of Halal Travel Indonesian Consortium with more than 1000 Tour and Travel Members.
3. Trusted and Safe Reputation
We have all Social Media Accounts, and our Company Profile in carrying out tour activities has never been involved in legal issues relating to Fraud.
4. Have an experienced crew
All Crew We are experienced in organizing tours in the Bintan area and other regions. So that we guarantee that your holiday with us will be impressive.
- Booking Tour Packages, We declare Binding (Legitimate) and become our obligation to carry out , After Guests pay a 50% Deposit (Fifty Percent) of Total Tour Package Transactions.
- Payment can be via bank transfer or directly at our office.
- Payment by Bank Transfer to Bank Mandiri account 109 - 00 - 5077777- 0 On behalf of PT Nirwana Zhaktan Edventures.
- After Payment We Will Provide Receipt as Proof of Transaction.
- Payment is made 1 day before the tour. When making a Payment, our Guests consider accepting all Order Policies.
- If the Guest makes a cancellation of the Tour Activities Agreement 6 Days Before the Day of the Tour Implementation, Our Deposit Money Will Return 50% (Fifty Percent) of the Total Deposit that has been paid.
- If the Guest makes a cancellation of the Tour Activities Agreement 3 Days Before the Day of the Tour Implementation, the Deposit Money we declare is Scorched.
- If 6 Days Before the Implementation of the Tour there are participants who are unable to leave, then we will be subject to a deduction of 50% of the price per person.
- If 3 Days Before the Implementation of the Tour there are participants who are unable to leave, then we will be subject to an 80% deduction from the price per Person.
- If Before the Tour there are participants who are unable to leave due to illness, then we will be subject to a deduction of 50% of the price per person.
- Force Majeure is a condition where the implementation of activities cannot be carried out due to an event that cannot be overcome by the Amanah Transporter Tour Planner 328 (natural disasters, bad weather, riots, sabotage, government regulations, etc.). In this condition, there needs to be a return of talks between the two parties.
Obligations of Travel Agent Parties:
- Providing Transportation During the Tour Lasts
- Providing hotels according to the agreement
- Provides Lunch and Dinner
- Conducting Tour Activities Safely.
Galery Paket Wisata Bandung 3 Hari 2 Malam
Visit Our Oficial Website :